Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Holiday Vacation Part II

Day 2 (December 27)
It's my cousin James big day. I don't post photos of friends and family in my blog so I can only share a few photos of the wedding here. It's the best wedding ceremony I ever attended. I like the place, the fireworks, the reception, and the choir.

The Church


The Cultural Dancers while serving the soup

Day 3 (December 28)
The day after the wedding, we had our last breakfast in Villa Escudero (their hot chocolate is great) then we prepared to go to Tagaytay. We had a tour and spent another night in Tagaytay before went back to Bataan.

Found this loner in a small artifical pond of V.Escudero

View at the back of the newly wed's room


Views at the back of Taal Vista Hotel


The Ice Cold Pool


Taal Vista's Tree

Taal Vista's New Lobby

No comments: